Étretat and Le Havre, included a Cooking Class
Duration : 10h
Starting point: Pick up at your hotel in Paris
Running days: Wednesday, Friday
Departure Time: 7:30 am
From € 418
- Full-day excursion to explore Étretat, the Côte d'Albâtre and Le Havre by minibus from Paris
- Exceptionnal cooking class
- Visit of the Musée d’Art Moderne André Malraux in Le Havre
- Skip the line and Admissions included
- Visit with a local driver-guide
- Wifi and air conditioning in the vehicle
- Visit of Etretat and its cliffs
- Visit of the Côte d'Albâtre
- Cooking class
- Admission to the Musée d’Art Moderne André Malraux
au Havre, MUMA
- Minibus transfers to and from Paris
- Services of our driver-guide
- Wifi access in the minibus
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Étretat and the Côte d'Albâtre
The famous Étretat cliffs inspired many artits. Courbet realized more than fifty paintings of seascapes, cliffs and waves...Monet also found of this landscape, and painted it in all weathers. Admire the Étretat cliffs a world-famous scenery.
Impressionists Cooking Class
In the heart of the Pays de Caux, discover a beautiful manor house and enjoy an unforgettable experience: an inpressionnist cooking class. Adapted to each season, with local products, these classes teach you to prepare menus inspired by Monet's cook notebooks. Under the direction of a famous chef you will sharpen your sens of taste and learn to cook a tarte Tatin or a Giverny pie, to make a poultry and asparagus risotto or prepare a pork filet mignon with pineapple and rosemary..Indulge your gourmet penchant and enjoy the culaniry experience.
Le Havre and the Musée d'Art moderne André (MuMa) in Le Havre
Discover the remarkable post-war architecture of Le Havre. Continue with the impressive visit of MuMA. This museum by the sea dedicated to light in its multiple forms presents an exceptional collection of artists inspired by the city of Le Havre: Boudin, Renoir, Pissaro, Sisley, Degas, Courbet and Corot...You will be enchanted by this exceptional museum.
After the visit, transfer by minibus to Paris.