Visit the Marmottan Museum. From Claude Monet’s pink house and flower gardens in Giverny to his masterpieces, discover the Japanese bridge, “Water Lillies” and “Impression Sunrise.”
GUSTAVE CAILLEBOTTE TOUR
- Private Group up to 8 people
Enjoy a Private Trip Walking in the Footsteps of Caillebotte
Located on the banks of the Seine, in front of the Tuileries Garden, the Orsay Museum was first a railway station built for the 1900 World’s Fair. This building is, in a way, the first ” work “of the Musée d’Orsay’s collections, which present the art of the few decades that elapsed between 1848 and 1914.
The great French architect of the time, Victor Laloux set about integrating the building with the historic district of Louvre and Tuileries. An elegant stone facade masked the modern metal structures of the interior of the station. In the 1950s, the wharves were not long enough for modern trains, and the building hosted a theater. In the 1970s, it was rebuilt and transformed into a museum dedicated to the greatest artistic trends of the nineteenth and early twentieth century.
- Private guided day trip
- Licensed professional driver/guide
- Exclusive services
- Skip-the-line & priority admission tickets
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
- Please bring a photo ID. Passengers of all ages are accepted in the tour, but at least one adult of age 18+ is required per reservation.
- During transportation, children below the age of 10 must be seated in a child chair by French law.