On this small-group day trip from Paris, discover two of the most colorful sites in Normandy, Giverny and Rouen.
- Adult ages 16+
- Child ages 0-15
Have a memorable unique experience and cook with a professional Chef
An Exclusive Experience to appreciate the authenticity of French culture. Cook with a professional Chef, a memorable unique experience. Exceptional must-do experience in a manor house in the Normandy countryside.
A unique experience in the heart of the Pays de Caux. An awakening of the taste buds! Our Chef Régine welcomes you to her home, a 19th century manor. A unique discovery of Norman recipes and French art of living.World famous, the painter Claude Monet was fond of good food and large dinner parties. He liked to receive and share. The bright yellow dining room of his home in Giverny gives us a beautiful image of his generosity. Coming from a bourgeois family in Normandy, he loved regional cuisine. Butter, cheese, cream and time!He kept the recipes of his favorite dishes in notebooks. This cooking class is inspired by his notebooks. Another way to discover the artist and the Normandy region. The menu adapts to the season, the market and the fishing of the day.
– To the menu for example: a cheese soufflé, Honfleuraise poultry, Calvados cream sauce, and apple pie called “Giverny”.
– You start this gourmet experience by the chimney. Régine gives you the secrets of this house and shares a few anecdotes about Monet’s cuisine.
– Each participant prepares his menu. Régine gives her tips, advice and cooking techniques. This cooking class is attainable. Anyone can reproduce these recipes when you return home.
– You lunch with the Chef. It’s a real moment of exchange, sharing and conviviality.
– The Chef introduces you to tableware. How do you set up a table in France? What are good manners? This French culture will have no more secrets for you.You will leave the place, keeping in mind this enchanted parenthesis where time is suspended
- A unique experience to discover Normandy.
- Awaken your taste buds according to Claude Monet.
- Share a cooking class with an awarded Chef.
- Learn about the art of living and the French tableware.
- Small Group Experience
- Professional English-speaking Chef
- Exclusive Services
- Cooking Class
- Gourmet all-inclusive lunch
- Apron and Chef hat!
Guests of all ages are accepted in the tour, but at least one adult of age 18+ is required per reservation.