On this small-group day trip from Paris, discover two of the most colorful sites in Normandy, Giverny and Rouen.
- Adult ages 16+
- Child ages 0-15
- Private Group up to 8 people
Enjoy a day trip from Paris to Giverny and Auvers-sur-Oise
Join an exclusive experience to walk in the footsteps of two of the world’s most iconic painters, Claude Monet and Vincent van Gogh, in two beautiful villages, Giverny and Auvers-sur-Oise.
On this small-group day trip from Paris, discover two of the most colorful sites in Normandy. Your guide meets you at your hotel in Paris. Climb aboard a luxury vehicle for a one-hour ride to Giverny.
The House and Gardens of Claude Monet in Giverny
Uncover the secrets of one of the pillars of Impressionism, Claude Monet. Leader of the pictorial movement of the 19th century, he brought a wind of change to academic representative art, introducing heightened perception, emotions and light. The painter devoted more than forty years of his life to one of his finest masterpieces: his garden in Giverny.
With skip-the-line access, the guide shares the calm and almost otherworldly beauty of Claude Monet’s Home and Gardens. Learn about the famous Impressionist and enjoy exploring inside his colorful home, stroll along the charming paths of his flower garden, and admire the water garden with the little green bridge and lake full of his famous water lilies.
The Clos Normand
The artist and gardener sought to transform a simple orchard into a magnificent, colorful garden: Japanese cherry trees, flowerbeds of nasturtiums, tulips and roses, an explosion of colors for each season.
The Water Garden
Wander through the romantic water garden, with its famous Japanese bridge, the wisterias, the water-lilies pond, the weeping willows and irises… Behold this living picture with its profusion of reflected light and colors.
Visit the master’s charming pink house where a family atmosphere reigned. Discover the painter’s everyday life surrounded by eight children: the drawing room, the pantry, the bedroom, the study, the dining room and the beautiful kitchen… Admire his collection of Japanese prints, another source of inspiration.
End your visit with the big studio where the famous water-lilies paintings saw the light of day. These paintings are exhibited at the Orangerie Museum in Paris. Enjoy the souvenir shop.
Your guide then suggests several different options for a nice lunch in the charming village of Giverny.
Vincent Van Gogh Tour
Visit the village and the region of Auvers-sur-Oise. Follow in the footsteps of Vincent Van Gogh. Discover an open-air museum: the wheat fields, the famous church, his gloomy bedroom int the Ravoux Inn, and the twin graves of the Van Gogh brothers.
After the visit, transfer to Paris. Your guide drops you off at your accommodation in Paris.
- Monet’s Home: Visit the painter’s house, the yellow dining room, his first workshop and the kitchen
- The Flower Garden: Find the flower landscapes dear to the impressionist master
- Spend time there and observe the variations of light in the Water Garden
- See the famous little green Japanese bridge
- Discover the wheat fields that Vincent Van Gogh painted
- Visit his room at Auberge Ravoux
- Small-group guided day trip
- Private Tour: Pick up and drop off at the hotel
- Small Group: Meeting at Champs Elysées District 69 Avenue Marceau, 75116 PARIS
- Licensed professional driver/guide
- Skip-the-line & priority admission tickets
- Transport by luxury A/C minibus
- Please bring a photo ID. Passengers of all ages are accepted in the tour, but at least one adult of age 18+ is required per reservation.
- During transportation, children below the age of 10 must be seated in a child chair by French law.