On this exclusive half-day experience, discover one of the most beautiful villages in France in the afternoon light, appreciated by the water lilies.
- Adult ages 16+
- Child ages 0-15
- Private Group up to 6 people
Discover the House & Garden That Inspired Monet
On this small-group half-day trip from Paris, discover one of the most beautiful gardens in France. Your guide meets you at your hotel in Paris. Climb aboard a luxury vehicle for a one-hour ride to Giverny.
With skip-the-line access, the guide shares the calm and almost otherworldly beauty of Claude Monet’s Home and Gardens. Learn about the famous Impressionist and enjoy exploring inside his colorful home, stroll along the charming paths of his flower garden, and admire the water garden with the little green bridge and lake full of his famous water lilies.
The House and Gardens of Claude Monet in Giverny
Uncover the secrets of one of the pillars of Impressionism, Claude Monet. Leader of the pictorial movement of the 19th century, he brought a wind of change to academic representative art, introducing heightened perception, emotions and light. The painter devoted more than forty years of his life to one of his finest masterpieces: his garden in Giverny.
The Clos Normand
The artist and gardener sought to transform a simple orchard into a magnificent, colorful garden: Japanese cherry trees, flowerbeds of nasturtiums, tulips and roses, an explosion of colors for each season.
The Water Garden
Wander through the romantic water garden, with its famous Japanese bridge, the wisterias, the water-lilies pond, the weeping willows and irises… Behold this living picture with its profusion of reflected light and colors.
Visit the master’s charming pink house where a family atmosphere reigned. Discover the painter’s everyday life surrounded by eight children: the drawing room, the pantry, the bedroom, the study, the dining room and the beautiful kitchen… Admire his collection of Japanese prints, another source of inspiration.
End your visit with the big studio where the famous water-lilies paintings saw the light of day. These paintings are exhibited at the Orangerie Museum in Paris. Enjoy the souvenir shop.
After the visit, enjoy the souvenir shop.
- Monet’s Home: Visit the painter’s house. The yellow dining room, his first workshop and the kitchen are especially memorable.
- The Flower Garden: At any time of the year, find the flower landscapes dear to the impressionist master.
- The Water Garden: Spend time there and observe the variations of light and the reflections on the pond, famous for water lilies.
- The Japanese Bridge: See the famous little green bridge crossing his pond with your own eyes.
- Small-group guided half-day trip
- Exclusive services
- Licensed professional driver/guide
- Skip-the-line & priority admission tickets
- PICK UP at the hotel by Meeting at Champs Elysées District 69 Avenue Marceau, 75116 PARIS
- Transport by luxury A/C minibus
- Please bring a photo ID. Passengers of all ages are accepted in the tour, but at least one adult of age 18+ is required per reservation.
- During transportation, children below the age of 10 must be seated in a child chair by French law.