Join an exclusive experience to walk in the footsteps of two of the world’s most iconic painters, Claude Monet and Vincent van Gogh, in two beautiful villages, Giverny and Auvers sur Oise.
- Adult ages 16+
- Child ages 0-15
Visit Pays d’Auge in Normandy from Paris
On this small-group day trip from Paris, discover the charming port city of Honfleur and the Norman Countryside Pays d’Auge. Your guide meets you at your hotel in Paris. Climb aboard a luxury vehicle for a two-hour ride to Honfleur.
The city of painters — its unique atmosphere and crazy charm are sure to seduce you. Discover the special light that inspired many painters such Eugène Boudin, whose famous skyscapes explored the changing skies of Honfleur. Stroll through the town in the footsteps of those masters. Discover its picturesque streets and narrow houses covered with slate.
Honfleur knew how to preserve the richness of its history and its authenticity. Irresistible, Honfleur is a unique site for lovers of originality.
Your guide accompanies you between strolls and discovering the cultural and artistic heritage. Honfleur enchants with its cobbled lanes, half-timbered facades, small shops, charming hotels and typical restaurants.
Dating from the 15th century, St. Catherine’s Church was built by the inhabitants of the city after the departure of the English. Classified as a “Historical Monument” in 1879, it is the largest church of France built in wood with a separate steeple.
The Saint Siméon Farm
In 1854, Boudin moved to The Saint Siméon Farm on the heights overlooking Honfleur, charmed by its beauty and the view of the Le Havre estuary. The inn became a famous place of artistic expression. A merry band of artists gathered around the table of Mother Toutain: Daubigny, Courbet, Bazille, Guillement, Lépine, Hamelin…
Before lunch, enjoy a local product tasting: Calvados, Cider or Pommeau.
Enjoy lunch in Honfleur, before visiting the Pays d’Auge.
From Pont l’Evêque to Beuvron en Auge, explore the Normandy countryside. Revisit the equestrian and race-course scenes of Degas, or the bucolic scenes depicted by Boudin. Smell the scents of the Clos Normand and of Cézanne’s orchards. Pays d’Auge is a haven of greenery to produce Calvados, Cider or Pommeau.
After the visit, transfer to Paris. Your guide drops you off at your accommodation in Paris.
- Honfleur: Enjoy this pleasant fishing port, its narrow cobbled streets, its artists and art galleries.
- Local product tasting: Appreciate the local specialties with a tasting of Calvados, Pommeau and cider.
- Pays d’Auge: Let yourself be carried away by the authenticity of the villages of the Norman countryside, the landscapes of orchards, the horse races and the half-timbered houses.
- Small-group guided half-day trip
- Exclusive services
- Licensed professional driver/guide
- PICK UP at the hotel by Meeting at Champs Elysées District 69 Avenue Marceau, 75116 PARIS
- Please bring a photo ID. Passengers of all ages are accepted in the tour, but at least one adult of age 18+ is required per reservation.
- During transportation, children below the age of 10 must be seated in a child chair by French law.