On this small-group day trip from Paris, discover two of the most colorful sites in Normandy, Giverny and Rouen.
DAY TRIP TO FONTAINEBLEAU & VAUX LE VICOMTE
- Private Group up to 8 people
Discover Fontainebleau & Vaux-le-Vicomte on a Day Trip
Just a few miles away from Paris lie the mesmerizing chateaux of Fontainebleau and Vaux-le-Vicomte. They harbor some of the greatest treasures of French architecture, art and history. Let us take you to these two magnificent properties on a fun and comfortable day trip from Paris.
Fontainebleau is famous for being the last residence of Napoleon Bonaparte before his final exile. It is he who named it “The true home of Kings, the house of Ages”. It was the favorite summer home of 34 kings and 2 emperors over 800 years of our history!
Vaux-le-Vicomte, on the contrary, is the most astonishing private residence ever built! Dreamt by sir Nicolas Fouquet to amaze King Louis XIV, this property has become a legendary site and the inspiration for the Palace of Versailles.
Most people would miss these incredible sites as it’s not easy to get there. Our full-day trip from Paris comes with private transportation in comfortable A/C vehicle, local guide expertise and all entrance fees!
- Private guided day trip
- Exclusive services
- Licensed professional driver/guide
- Skip-the-line & priority admission tickets
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
- Please bring a photo ID. Passengers of all ages are accepted in the tour, but at least one adult of age 18+ is required per reservation.
- During transportation, children below the age of 10 must be seated in a child chair by French law.