On this small-group day trip from Paris, discover two of the most colorful sites in Normandy, Giverny and Rouen.
PRIVATE LOIRE VALLEY CUSTOMIZED TOUR
- Private Group up to 8 people
Create Your Own Loire Valley Tours
As a customized excursion, select your schedule, with three sites to discover.
Our suggestions are:
Feel the unique and magical atmosphere of the Domaine de Chambord. After crossing the forest, discover the extraordinary architecture imagined by Francois I, on which floats the spirit of Leonardo da Vinci. By visiting Chambord, you travel through 500 years of French history.
The most visited and photographed castle, it is often described as “the ladies’ castle”. Throughout its history, women have influenced its conception and its destiny the most. Chenonceau, with its famous two-story gallery, is one of the jewels of the architecture of the Loire Valley.
In a renaissance style, the Château d’Amboise, the residence of Charles VIII in the 15th century, houses the tomb of Leonardo da Vinci, royal apartments, gardens and underground corridors.
Leaving the town of Amboise, the Clos Lucé castle is the former residence of Leonardo da Vinci, where he lived from 1516 until his death in 1519. He was invited by King François I at the age of 64. In his travel bags was a painting that da Vinci gave to the king… you guessed it, the Mona Lisa.
Cheverny inspired the Belgian designer Hergé to create the Château de Moulinsart in the world-famous Adventures of Tintin.
The gardens of Château de Villandry are beautiful and the highlight of this visit. Villandry was built by Jean le Breton, Minister of Finance under François I. This renaissance chateau was completed in 1536.
Azay le Rideau
Resting on an island in the Indre, the castle of Azay-le-Rideau is one of the most beautiful, typical of the Renaissance period. Its turret facade is reflected in the calm waters of the river, making time itself seem to stand still.
- Customize your private excursion.
- Create your own experience in the Loire Valley Castles.
- Discover majestic Castles along the heart of France’s history.
- Guided tour of three Loire Valley Sites
- Learn with stories and anecdotes from a passionate, professional guide.
- Private guided day trip
- Customized excursion
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
- Licensed professional driver
- Skip-the-line & priority admission tickets
- Transport by luxury A/C minibus
- Please bring a photo ID. Passengers of all ages are accepted in the tour, but at least one adult of age 18+ is required per reservation.
- During transportation, children below the age of 10 must be seated in a child chair by French law.