On this exclusive half-day experience, discover one of the most beautiful villages in France in the afternoon light, appreciated by the water lilies.
- Private Group up to 8 people
Enjoy an Exclusive Experience at the Louvre
Enjoy an exclusive experience to visit the greatest repository of fine art in the world, the Louvre Museum. The largest art museum in the world is an absolute must-see. Found inside the Louvre Palace, the ancient royal castle from which it takes its name, the Louvre Museum is home to more than 460,000 pieces of art.
You get skip-the-line access and a professional guide to discover The Louvre Museum. You can also customize your guided visit.
During your transfers, enjoy a breathtaking view of some Parisian monuments such as the Place de la Concorde, the Champs Elysees, the Eiffel Tower and the Arc de Triomphe.
- Explore the majestic Louvre Museum with an art historian.
- Skip the line like a VIP and spend more time in front of the masterpieces.
- Enjoy a private tour with your expert guide.
- Customize your guided visit beyond the highlights.
- Private guided day trip
- Exclusive services
- Licensed professional driver/guide
- Skip-the-line & priority admission tickets
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
- Transport by luxury A/C minibus
- Please bring a photo ID. Passengers of all ages are accepted in the tour, but at least one adult of age 18+ is required per reservation.
- During transportation, children below the age of 10 must be seated in a child chair by French law.