Join an exclusive experience to walk in the footsteps of two of the world’s most iconic painters, Claude Monet and Vincent van Gogh, in two beautiful villages, Giverny and Auvers sur Oise.
HONFLEUR & MONT ST. MICHEL TOUR
- Group Tour From Paris or Le Havre
- Adult ages 16+
- Child ages 0-15
- Private Tour up to 8 people
- From Paris
- From Le Havre
Visit Mont St. Michel from Paris or Le Havre
Join a small-group excursion to enjoy one of the most magical sites of France, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Mont-Saint-Michel and its bay. Skip-the-line admission and local product tasting included.
Your guide meets you at your hotel in Paris. Climb aboard a luxury vehicle for a ride to Mont-Saint-Michel. Discover the bay and its island. Between sky and sea, this rock fascinates with its splendor and magic.
Bay of Mont-Saint-Michel
The Bay of Mont-Saint-Michel is between Brittany and Normandy. Recent developments have protected the bay and prevented silting. Mont-Saint-Michel remains an island at high tide. The tide is beautiful but dangerous. It is an impressive natural spectacle. This tidal phenomenon is one of the most important in Europe.
Village of Mont-Saint-Michel
Visit the medieval city of Mont-Saint-Michel. Like the pilgrims from the eighth century, walk through the village to discover its shops, fortifications and lanes. Take the central street lined with shops and discover the secrets of Mother Poulard’s famous omelet. The fortifications surrounding the Mount are spectacular. The towers Claudine, Liberty, North, Arcade and King reinforce the thick walls of the city. Take the time to enjoy the exceptional panorama over the bay of Mont-Saint-Michel.
Abbey of Mont-Saint-Michel
Once a major pilgrimage site, the Benedictine abbey of Mont-Saint-Michel is one of the most remarkable examples of medieval religious and military architecture. Two communities of monks and nuns provide daily prayer. Believers and non-believers alike enjoy visiting the abbey. The West Terrace is an ideal lookout point to admire the bay.
The city of painters — its unique atmosphere and crazy charm are sure to seduce you. Discover the special light that inspired many painters such Eugène Boudin, whose famous skyscapes explored the changing skies of Honfleur. Stroll through the town in the footsteps of those masters. Discover its picturesque streets and narrow houses covered with slate.
Honfleur knew how to preserve the richness of its history and its authenticity. Irresistible, Honfleur is a unique site for lovers of originality.
Your guide accompanies you between strolls and discovering the cultural and artistic heritage. Honfleur enchants with its cobbled lanes, half-timbered facades, small shops, charming hotels and typical restaurants.
Dating from the 15th century, St. Catherine’s Church was built by the inhabitants of the city after the departure of the English. Classified as a “Historical Monument” in 1879, it is the largest church of France built in wood with a separate steeple.
Before lunch, enjoy a local product tasting: Calvados, Cider or Pommeau.
After the visit, transfer to Paris. Your guide drops you off at your accommodation in Paris.
- Succumb to the charms of Mont-Saint-Michel and its mysteries, beyond the splendor of its architecture and the richness of its history.
- Mont-Saint-Michel’s Abbey: Once a major pilgrimage site, the Benedictine abbey is one of the most remarkable examples of medieval architecture.
- Enjoy the pleasant fishing port of Honfleur, its narrow cobbled streets, its artists and art galleries.
- Local product tasting: Calvados, Pommeau and cider
- Small-group guided half-day trip
- Exclusive services
- Licensed professional driver/guide
- Skip-the-line & priority admission tickets
- Private Tour: Pick up and drop off at the hotel
- Small Group: Meeting at Champs Elysées District 69 Avenue Marceau, 75116 PARIS
- Audio guided visit of the Abbey
- Please bring a photo ID. Passengers of all ages are accepted in the tour, but at least one adult of age 18+ is required per reservation.
- During transportation, children below the age of 10 must be seated in a child chair by French law.